Sunday, November 2, 2014

Let me introduce myself!

Well I know that my fabulous girls have introduced and shared their experience on how we all got here! You all know what happened that fated night over boiling pots of cheese and chocolate, PRINCESSES, RUNNING and DISNEY!!! 

So let me tell you about myself. 
My name is Amy! I am a fabulous 43 years old and a mother to 2 amazing boys and Wife to El Jeffe!








So how did we end up signed up for 10K's and half marathons you ask? How did we end up eating 
fondue? How did we end up together?

I can tell you that 2 1/2 years ago on June 23rd 2012 I walked into Weight Watchers at 268 lbs and ready for a change. 2012 was a year of change for me as I lost my mom in February and it turned my world upside down, but in a good way. I found the strength in her to go on and become who I am today. 

In that WW meeting room I found a group of women that all struggled and struggle with this thing called LB'S! But we came together in that room slowly month by month we started to move closer (literally) in both the meeting room and outside. We are each others rocks and cheerleaders and I am so privileged to say Friends!!!

So after 2 years I reached my goal of 160 lb.'s on June 28, 2014, almost 2 years to the day that I walked in. 108lb's gone and a new love of so many things. 

Soooooo......that night at the table came the bucket list and my reveal that I want to run a Disney race and here we are working towards our February Princess weekend!!!  (can i tell you I am so excited to get to do all things princess, since i have boys it is all Star Wars and Roller Coasters)


That's a little bit about me and I will share more as we go along, so off to bed i go and this week will be the start of my training for the 10K. (I am a week behind but I will be ready!!!)


Just a little eye candy for you here is a before and after of me and my youngest.






Till we meet again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment